Nice things to do/ listen to/ read/ click on
This list is being updated as I find more things to add.
To be the first to get new recipes, ideas and links, sign up to my newsletter.
– Fleabag the play is being streamed for charity
– Learn the art of repair in a session with Molly Martin
– An amazing creative prize has been launched for people over the age of 70
– The ultimate arts activity pack with contributions of some favourite artists, including Grayson Perry
– Yoga with Adriene is a great way to start the day
– Learn to paint with vegetables
– Watch some of the best comedians the UK, live, and raise some cash for food banks whilst you’re at it
– Monday Communion – an online community idea to bring people together
– A free guided meditation – by a brilliant human
– Couch to 5k – ease yourself into running gradually
– The sofa singers – never been a better time to join a virtual choir
– Working from home — tips, tricks and motivation here and here
– how to grow nice things to cook and eat
– What happens when penguins get to see the rest of zoo
– Send someone some love
– There is a lovely thread of animal cams here
– A twitter account has been set up following acts of kindness during the outbreak
– Concerts are being live-streamed instead of having live audience.
– One of my favourite recent cookbooks
– This is a very good find if you haven’t yet brushed your hair when you join a zoom call