A Christmas Gift Guide
This year, I’ve pulled together a few things that I’ll be giving for Christmas. All of them are things I love, and none of these mentions have been sponsored, they are all things I use, eat and love.
–Limited edition candle – this winter, I’ve been working with Earl of East, scent experts, to develop a bespoke candle that evokes one of my very favourite places – Silverlake in LA.
–Aerende – a company with a conscience. Lots of lovely things but love these trays
– Corduroy – I want to dress our whole family in cord. I am eyeing up dresses from Justine Tabak and Toast. And a cap for John from ARKET
–My Christmas Guide, with over ten new and exclusive recipes, ideas for leftovers, a plan for the day itself, my favourite gravy, and lots of how to’s, makes a lovely gift
– A good chef’s knife – I like these ones
–Single origin honey – a beautiful giftset
– London Borough of Jam – any jar from here is a winner
– Citrus gin – I’ll be making my bergamot gin and giving away lots of little bottles
–Candied citrus, honey and almond lebkuchen – I’ll be baking batches of these for my favourite people
– Fire Tonic from Anna Greenland – a homemade tonic you can make and give to people for all their winter ills
-Nena Foster runs some brilliant fermentation workshops, keep an eye on her website
– National Trust membership – I give this to John every year – we love it for its parks but also for free parking at so many beaches in the UK