Good food to buy from good people
This list is being updated as I find more things to add. To be the first to get new recipes, ideas and links, sign up to my newsletter.
– Farms to Feed Us – a UK-wide database which highlights the small-scale food producers near you who will be able to supply you with fresh produce in coming weeks
-The #helptheheroesdiff campaign has been set up to help feed amazing NHS staff in South Wales by a collective of independent food businesses. You can donate here and help keep them cooking for the people looking after us
– Cheese delivery from a small UK cheese makers, a mixed cheese box delivered to your door.
– I’ve been baking a lot of bread. This means I need good salt.
– Ampersand cultured butter. This butter, normally served in restaurants, is really very good. Freezes very nicely too.
– The Vinegar Shed – the best-dried pulses, dry goods, spices, oils and vinegar.
– Hobb’s House are doing excellent bread deliveries.
– This is an amazing resource for people in Bristol looking to support local business.
– Huge shout-out to Tom and team who are doing some amazing meals for people who need them around the Stroud area.
– Some very good provisions boxes of good food for collection in Anglesey.
– The Landrace Bakery in Bath is doing good stuff.
– Delivering the best ingredients so you can make a posh brunch at home (South London)
-Crosstown collective – posh boxes of veg + fresh donuts. There is also this amazing option of sending a box of donuts to the NHS.
– Really good sourdough from The Snapery
– Natoora – suppliers to restaurants offering the capital fruit/veg and dry stores
– Flourish produce – veg boxes
– Pale Green Dot – veg boxes to London and Sussex
– Detox kitchen are doing some amazing veg boxes and also raising money to feed vulnerable families in London
– Yard Sale are sending amazing pizzas to the NHS and to homes throughout the big smoke